Presentations given at the public session of the National Advisory Council for Nursing Research on September 13, 2016 are now available to view on the NINR YouTube page.
In addition to the Director’s report from NINR Director Dr. Patricia A. Grady, presentations included:
· Precision Health for All: NIH’s Precision Medicine Initiative Cohort Program
· Overview of the NINR Intramural Research Program
· Effects of Chronic Stress on Microbiota-Gut-Brain Axis
· Traumatic Brain Injuries and the Role of Tau
· A Precision Medicine-guided Approach for Fatigue Assessment and Management in a Symptom Science Center
· RYR-1-related Myopathy and Malignant Hyperthermia: A Case for Precision Medicine
The next meeting of the National Advisory Council for Nursing Research will be held on January 24, 2017. Please see here for more information.