Join NINR for the next open session of the National Advisory Council for Nursing Research (NACNR), which will be held on September 12, 2017 at 1:00 PM in conference room 6, building 31, C wing, 6th floor, on the NIH campus. Visitors are welcome to attend.
In conjunction with the meeting, NINR intramural scientists will present a poster session beginning at 12:00 noon in conference room 5, building 31, C wing, 6th floor.
At the meeting, Dr. James Gilman, NIH Clinical Center Chief Executive Officer, will present “NIH Clinical Center: Collaborations Across the NIH Intramural Programs.”
The meeting will also feature the following presentations, along with moderated panel discussions:
- Overview of the NINR Intramural Research Program
- A Collaborative Framework to Advance Fatigue Research
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Intramural Research Collaboration
- Biomarkers of Blast Exposure, a Template for Federal Agency Collaborations
- Brain - Gut Connections and Collaborations
The meeting’s full agenda is available here: https://www.ninr.nih.gov/sites/default/files/NACNR-Agenda-07102017.pdf.
NACNR meets three times a year to provide recommendations on the direction and support of the nursing, biomedical, social, and behavioral research that forms the evidence base for nursing practice. More information about the NACNR is available online at: http://www.ninr.nih.gov/AboutNINR/NACNR.
Information on visiting the NIH campus is available online at: http://www.nih.gov/about/visitor/index.htm.