Presentations given at the public session of the National Advisory Council for Nursing Research on September 12, 2017 are now available to view on the NINR YouTube page.
NACNR meets three times a year to provide recommendations on the direction and support of the nursing, biomedical, social, and behavioral research that forms the evidence base for nursing practice. In addition to the Director’s Report from NINR Director Dr. Patricia A. Grady, September’s meeting featured the following presentations:
- NIH Clinical Center and Collaborations Across the NIH Intramural Programs
- Overview of the NINR Intramural Research Program
- A Collaborative Framework to Advance Fatigue Research
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Intramural Research Collaboration
- "Biomarkers of Blast Exposure, a Template for Federal Agency Collaborations."
- Brain-Gut Connections and Collaborations
- Moderated Panel Discussions on Collaborations
The next meeting of the National Advisory Council for Nursing Research will be held on January 23-24, 2018. Please see here for more information.