Connect with us: NINR Social Media
The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) uses social media outlets such as Twitter and YouTube to share the latest nursing science discoveries, funding and training opportunities, events, and initiatives with broader, more diverse audiences. NINR’s goal is to improve outreach in support of its mission: to promote and improve the health of individuals, families, communities, and populations. We invite you to explore the links below.
Follow @NINR on Twitter!
Visit our YouTube channel NINR News at http://www.youtube.com/user/NINRnews.
NINR Social Media Comment Moderation Policy
We encourage you to share your thoughts on topics being discussed on NINR’s Twitter feed, @ NINR.
The views expressed in tweets reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the NINR, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the federal government.
The NINR monitors all replies to its tweets according to the following policy. Individuals commenting in their official capacity on any platform must identify their Agency relationship. The NINR reserves the right to block individuals from following @NINR if their tweets contain any of the following prohibited content:
- Vulgar, profane, or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; inappropriate religious, sexual, political, or racial references; unsupported accusations.
- Endorsements of commercial products, services, organizations, or other entities.
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates, or groups.
- Content that infringes on copyrights.
- Solicitation of funds.
- Comments on any ongoing investigation of any sort.
- Procurement-sensitive information related to any current/future NINR acquisitions.
- Surveys, polls, questionnaires, etc., subject to OMB Paperwork Reduction Act clearance.
- Reporters’ questions – all media inquiries must be directed to the NINR Office of Communications and Public Liaison (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for taking the time to read this Comments Moderation Policy.